The newest addition to the HTC Desire family has the velocity, visuals and volume you’re looking for in a mid-range smartphone. Please get to know the HTC Desire 820, unveiled at IFA in Berlin.
The camera you desire: Setting a new standard for selfies, the HTC Desire 820 packs an 8MP front-facing camera to capture solo poses and group shots effortlessly. Beyond the amazing camera, we have included software that will elevate your photo experience:
- A new feature that allows you to merge your features with a friend’s or celebrity’s for a modern mashup.
- Live Makeup lets you preview the image you just took and set the desired level of skin smoothing before taking the photo.
- Photo Booth is a new feature where you can capture several moments in a single image.
The HTC Desire 820′s rear camera is just as powerful, with f/2.2 aperture and a 13MP BSI sensor, your photos burst with detail in daylight and low light. You can even play-it-safe and hold the shutter for rapid-fire shooting – perfect for fast-moving objects or selecting your best shot later.
The speed you desire: Streaming, downloading, juggling multiple apps – the experience couldn’t be smoother on the HTC Desire 820:
- Lightning-fast 4G connectvity (up to 150mbps).
- The latest Qualcomm Octa-Core 64-bit processor with integrated LTE modem.
- Separate Performance and Low Power clusters within the processor for longer battery life.
The content you desire: Immerse yourself in the content you crave. Whether it’s gaming, TV, breakthrough photo and video creations with Zoe™ Highlights – your experience is heightened by:
- The rich, clear sound pumping from the front-facing stereo speakers and two powerful, dedicated amplifiers of HTC BoomSound™.
- The vivid, 5.5″ high definition display will put a big smile on your face as it puts big-screen entertainment front and center.
The style you desire: Bold, bright and sleek, this mighty addition to the HTC Desire family boasts:
- HTC’s double shot color technology, creating a two-tone color unibody that’s perfect for reflecting personality and style. This also improves device quality, strength and tolerance.
- Featuring HTC’s iconic unibody design and available in an array of colors, the robust polycarbonate device is stylish and boasts the excellent build quality that has become synonymous with HTC.
The HTC Desire 820 will ship with the latest HTC software and will be available later this fall, with availability varying by country and region. Stay tuned for more information. Yesterday HTC Desire 820 was launched in India along with a 1.2 quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU called Desire 820q with 1gb Ram and a water down version of already available HTC Desire 816 called HTC Desire 816G dual sim with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, and 1GB Ram. Its features include Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense 6.0, 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual-front-facing BoomSound speakers, comes with dual SIM support and has 3G HSPA+ connectivity, but lacks 4G support.
Specification of HTC Desire 820
HTC Desire 820 specs
|Screen size||5.5 inches|
|Pixel density||267 ppi|
|SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon 615|
|Speed||1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz|
|GPU||Adreno 405 GPU|
|OS||Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6|
|Bands||Differ by country/carrier|
|SIM type||Nano SIM (dual nano SIM in some markets)|
|WiFi||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor / proximity sensor / accelerometer|
|Size||157.7×78.74×7.74mm / 155 grams|
The HTC Desire 820 and the Desire 820q come in a range of colors in India and are priced at Rs. 24,990 and Rs. 22,500, respectively. Both these smartphone would be available from November 5th.
Promo Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-mXAxPQZY